Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 15 2013



It was a slow week as far as lessons go, but we got a ton of stuff set up for this week.  I'll be gone on exchanges in different areas Wednesday through Friday so I helped Elder Claridge set some stuff up for the time he will be here with the other missionaries.  Austin is doing great! He said he is going to talk to his mom about the church this week and work from there so I think we'll start seeing some really good progress from him soon.  Dave is still struggling but is so receptive to the spirit and really wants to do better so we're helping in any way that we can.   With transfers coming up in another week we will be busy saying my goodbyes to a lot of the families here! its been a great area to serve in and great to get to know so many wonderful people.  I hope I helped this area progress and left it in better condition than when I came in.  Today is zone Pday so we're all getting together to play some games and have some fun.  I love you all!  Remember to share this wonderful blessing with our brothers and sisters who don't know what they're missing!!
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment