Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011
Isn't it crazy how fast the time is going.  I hope it's going as fast for you as it is for me the weeks just keep blending together.  I have that picture on my camera of Conner Peck and I in the MTC.   I will try and download some next week and send them in my email.  I'm excited for your new calling as well.  (Jeff and I were just called as the Book of Mormon Co-ordinators)  The Book of Mormon is SO amazing and can seriously help anyone of any age. It shouldn't be too hard to motivate the ward members to read, just promise them blessing as they read the book.  They will receive blessings from our Heavenly Father and they will see those blessing and start to WANT to read instead of feeling like they have to.  There are so many blessings that come from the Book of Mormon and like I said they can help anyone through seriously any type of situation from Ammon who fought off the Lamenites when they tried to scatter the flocks to Nephi having to kill Laban to receive the brass plates to the girl Abish that ran to tell all the people that the King was overcome with the Spirit of the Lord. There are so many stories and teachings in the Book of Mormon.  I know that as they start to read that they will begin to receive those blessing that they need and even some that are just extras.   The Lord is here for us and wants to bless us, all we have to do is keep his commandments and ask for his help and BAM in flow the blessings, haha.    Well hopefully that will help a little bit! =)

We haven't been able to go see the guy from Chicago again he was gone last time we went over but hopefully we will be able to soon.  Paul is continuing to progress we just need him to get married than we can baptize him.

I'm loving the field still and I'm having a great time.  The members out here are so kind and loving and are always inviting us over, it's great.
Well gotta run but I love you and hold to the rod!
Love Elder Jach

No comments:

Post a Comment