Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September 30, 2013


We got to go on specialized training with the mission president on Wednesday.  We were able to go to a members house for a dinner appointment and go to our recent converts home as well.   Alfred the dad was so excited and so honored to have the mission president in his home.   In his closing prayer he mentioned how honored he was like 3 different times!   It was fun to get to know Pres Jensen a little better as well.   I went on exchanges with the district leader on Thursday (he is a Spanish missionary) so we had a bunch of lessons in Spanish so I pretty much just sat there and smiled the whole time, Ha Ha it was great!   It was really cool to be able to feel the spirit at different times even though I couldn't even understand what they were saying.  It's funny to think that I am an in states missionary and I've been able to teach lessons to Spanish, Chinese, African, Burmese, Brazilian, Muslim, and American people.  I wanted to go foreign and that's definitely what Father in Heaven gave me.  Just with a lot more benefits, Ha Ha! Heavenly Father really does give us exactly what we need!
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment