Monday, October 21, 2013

October 14, 2013

It was transfers last week and I stayed in Cedar Rapids for my last one.  It's a great area and a great ward. We have a lot of support from our bishop and ward counsel so things are moving along nicely.  We have 3 sets of elders in the ward to help with all the member work so its great.   We're running a little low on investigators as we spent a lot of time working with members and helping them become what Pres Jensen calls  FFT (finder, fellowshipper, and testifier) but the members are starting to get involved so its working great.  Now to focus a little more time on finding new people to teach.  It's weird thinking this is my last transfer, it doesn't seem real.   Makes me reflect a lot on my mission and things I want to do better before coming home.  My departing temple trip is on halloween so that will be fun to be able to go to the temple and be with some great friends.
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment