Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3, 2013


It's transfer week and I'm getting transferred already! Ha, but its ok I didn't expect to be here for long anyway.   I'm excited to be in a new area!  We had a pretty good week last week we set up a bunch of appointments with different members and investigators and potentials for this week so we would have plenty to do.  We went to a baptism where 5 people were being baptized and President Jergensen got to perform one of the baptisms so it was a super cool experience for me to see him baptize someone and he said it was the first time he had since college.  What a great experience to have right before he leaves.  Pretty crazy that we get a new mission president this month.  Hopefully it all goes well.  My companion Elder Witham who's going to Brazil is here for another transfer which means that he might have 4 different mission presidents on his mission,  ha pretty crazy.  Well I miss you all and hope everything is going great!
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment