Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28, 2013


It was a pretty crazy week!  There have been storms all week and its suppose to keep up the rest of this week as well.  There was a tornado warning last Sunday and 5 tornados touched down in Ames my last area.  Pretty nuts!   We went and played in the rain and got soaked so that was fun.  We picked up a new investigator yesterday she's the daughter of an inactive member she's in her twenties and really wants to have a better relationship with God.  She's pretty timid but wants to learn so we'll see where it goes.  I got to go on exchanges with the APs last Monday evening and it was a blast.  We talked a lot about how I was doing and how I have grown the past 18 months and they said that President has been talking about me a lot lately and that people in the zone are really impressed by my comments in meetings and things,  Ha so I guess that's a good thing.  Helps me feel like I'm doing a good job.  Crazy to think I only have 6 months left.  Really feels like just yesterday that I was in the MTC.  Life goes fast take those precious moments while you have them.
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment