Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013


Things are great!  Mothers Day was awesome, and a happy mothers day to all my wonderful mothers.  Especially my mommy Kim Goates. Love you mom.  No one can compete with you! =)!  This last week was great!  We went on exchanges and got to walk around in the rain and got soaked ha ha, but it was a good time.  We have 2 baptisms scheduled for this Saturday so that's way exciting.  We have a ton of potentials that we are going to see and all of them are families that seem really interested.  So we'll see what happens.  It's so great to be right here in Des Moines right close to the mission home.  My companions are doing well, ha a little home sick from yesterday but that's normal.  I told them the next phone call wont be near as bad.  It's so crazy to think I only have 6 months left.  It literally feels like I just got here.  It's been an amazing experience and wouldn't trade it for anything.  I love you all and I hope everything is going great for you.
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment