Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013


Things are going well!   Transfers are next week, it will be good to get some fresh meat to boss around! =)   Last week was a pretty good week, we lost Kenny he says he's too busy right now and doesn't want to meet with us for a little while.  I still think he'll come back so we'll see. Alyssa is doing great she returned from her parents and has a light about her now.  She has been praying everyday and studying not just reading the scriptures.  She said she doesn't have the desire to go party with her friends anymore and has turned them down a few times.  We'll set a new date with her this week and help her progress even more.  The past few weeks I've been trying really hard to get along better with my companion and help bring the spirit into the companionship and  I feel like its been helping with our investigators and the people we come into contact with.  So hopefully my new companion will be someone I  get along with a little more easily so there can be even more of the Spirit and even more success in this area.  I love you all and hope all is well.  This work and this Gospel are absolutely amazing!   This knowledge blesses peoples lives more than anything else!   Share!   Share this with everyone!
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment