Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23rd, 2012


It was a really slow pretty unsuccessful week.  We were gone in Fayette for 2 days and our appointments fell through so we didn't get to see a lot of the people we had planned.  We had 4 lessons for the whole week. Pretty bad!   This week is going to be jam packed full of lessons we have lunch and dinner appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday.  We have a Friday dinner and we should have a Thursday dinner by tomorrow.  We're going to Dyersville on Saturday and the 2 member families that live out there will be likely to feed us so we're doing pretty good with that plus we have a bunch of investigator lessons and we had another random person show up at church and want the missionary lessons.   He said he has been to church in Cedar Rapids but we're not sure if he's a member or not yet.  I see him every week at Second Helpings at the Methodist church (a free meal for anyone that wants it with donated food from the Methodist church and stores in the area).   President Johnson is so excited for the growth that has been happening in Manchester and so am I!  When  I  first got here we had one "kind of" investigator who wasn't progressing now we have 4 investigators and 2 families investigating!   Don't worry I know it has nothing to do with me I'm just harvesting everything previous missionaries have planted! and   I'm lovin it! =)   All I have to do is continue to work hard and I know that the blessings will continue to roll in.  I'm so excited for this area and to be a part of it and to be able to serve my Heavenly Father!   So many blessings are coming to so many different people and I'm so thankful for that.
Love Elder Jach

No comments:

Post a Comment