Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 26, 2011

What you think cause you skyped with me yesterday that you dont need to write me?  You were complaining that I wouldn't write to you but I'm doing better than you are! Haha It was so great to get to talk with you yesterday thanks so much for setting it up with Tessi and Morgan too.  That was so awesome!  I forgot to ask Jeff in his email but will you get the recipe for the noodles and sausage thing that he makes that I really like.  Please and Thankyou!
Well I love you mom and pray for you and the fam everyday.  I'm glad that the blessings are starting to flow in, and I know they will continue to do so.  I'm so thankful for everything you have done for me and I love you a lot!
Love your boy, the missionary Elder Jach!

We did Skype with Izach on Christmas day.   He talked about his door knocking experiences and laughed at the slammed doors.  They are teaching a young girl and her father and have another one that looks hopeful.  He was homesick, but doing great.  The members in his area really look after them.  He said he had Christmas presents from the members.  I thought that was amazing, especially as they don't even know him yet (he would have been there just over a week).   Yes I did forget to write to him..... what a terrible mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment