Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 18, 2013

I guess I am signing off!  My last email so my last mission post to the blog.  Thanks everyone for keeping up on how I'm doing.  Thank you for all the letters and the support.  I'm super sorry if I never wrote you back or havent in a long time.  I'm a terrible letter writer.  Just know that the letters meant A LOT to me and helped me more than you will ever know.  I want you all to know that I love and care about each of you and am so thankful for all of your examples to me.  I know that this Gospel is true, and that if you desire to feel more of our Father in Heavens love then talk to the missionaries and they will help you.  I know that our Savior wants us all to receive the fullness of the blessings that he has in store and that there is no other way to receive them except through this restored Gospel.  I know that following the teaching of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints will make you happier than anything else you will ever find in this entire world.  I know that our Father in Heaven loves you SO much that he has made it possible for you to return to live with him and our Savior, and that that way has once again been brought back to the Earth through a modern day prophet.
Thank you all so much!
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment