Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013

I am now serving in Cedar Rapids!   This was my first zone when I came out, sadly Manchester my first area is no longer in this zone.  There were too many missionaries so they split the zone a few months ago.  My companions name is Elder Weiss he's from a small town in Nevada between St George and Vegas.  He's been out for 9 months.  He's a way cool kid and a great missionary.  I feel really old in this zone!   Luckily there is an Elder in my district that is going home in October so I don't feel as bad, but everyone else besides one other sister has been out less than 9 months.  So crazy!!!  It's great serving around so many eager missionaries though.  Keeps me working hard!   We live in a house with 2 other elders its a blast!   One of them just got done being trained by my son Elder Bagshaw and is now training a new missionary going to Brisbane Australia.  My companion was trained by my trainers trainer so in missionary terms I live with my uncle, my grandson and my great grandson, ha pretty sweet!  Love you all!
Love Elder Jach-Goates

No comments:

Post a Comment