Monday, October 15, 2012

October 1, 2012 Car Wreck!


We got in a car wreck on Friday.  It was pretty bad but luckily no one got hurt or anything.  I won't be driving for the rest of my mission and now I guess  I'll have an accident on my record! =( crap!   We were driving from an appointment to go to the hospital to give a blessing and we were following a van who was following another car.  We were going up a hill and came to the crest and the car in front of the van stopped suddenly and took a hard left turn.  The van slammed on her brakes and swerved to miss the car but I didn't have enough time to stop to miss the van.  Smashed the whole front left side of the car.  Luckily the air bags didn't go off and her car wasn't hurt too bad but our car is pretty messed up!   We'll be on bikes now for a few weeks.  On the bright side it is helping us get closer to the ward because they are all offering us rides every where and we are getting exercise riding bikes.  So that's good! =) President was more upset that I wouldn't be able to drive for the rest of my mission than he was about the car getting smashed! Ha Ha I love President Jergensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment